Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Rolling Harrier

Discussion in 'How To- 3D Flying and Aerobatics Flying' started by gyro, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I really like my lil slick but the only thing I didn't like was it's rolling harrier style . It was just awkward looking compared to some if my other planes . Other than that it was sikastits

2. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

3dtricks.jpg

Loved the tutorial man!

3. 3dNater

3dNater 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Thanks Mike... it is definitely a Lay person version of the move... I guess I am just showing that a totally average guy can get them down to some extent without the kind of time and cash investment the pros put in.

4. Fast3D

Fast3D 50cc

Hi Mike, sorry I cannot open this tutorial. it looks like a snap shot or still picture. can you please re post the link? Thank you.

5. 3dNater

3dNater 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

The link is on the first page. Enjoy! :)

6. Fast3D

Fast3D 50cc

Nice, I like that slowing physics trick. Thank you.

7. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Added BoneDoc's tutorial videos to the first post. :)

8. Zai

Zai New to GSN!

Love this tutorial. thanks guys for the info:)

9. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

you're welcome!

If you can think of any pointers as your'e figuring it out it would be appreciated if you'd post them.