• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Rolling Harrier

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
ive slowed down the physics also, have worked my way up. on my TH foamy i just started getting the throttle pump down, but i cant keep a straight line. most of the time i can do rolling harrier circles for an entire length of a battery, unless i cut the circle to sharp about 270 degrees into the circle, which happens sometimes, then i have to reset.

Ok so it is a matter of practicing in a straight line and learning to react to the attitudes the plane is in. You are going to have to deliberately wait longer for each input. You know your problem is being early and knowing is half the battle... now its just practice :)

By the way if you are doing good rolling circles it sounds like you are making rapid progress!

njswede

150cc
sweet, i forgot about tower, plus i get some more off with my promo code. probably will be ordering it this weekend. still looking at a new PC, you know me i will research it to death before i make up my mind.

did you switch from Phoenix to RF?

Not yet, but now seems like a good time to do it!

wedoitall

Yea that's how it usually goes . You will suck one day and the next it will just click . How it went for me on a lot of manuveurs .

Now it will prolly takes tons more practice to perfect them . Have fun .

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Yea that's how it usually goes . You will suck one day and the next it will just click . How it went for me on a lot of manuveurs .

Now it will prolly takes tons more practice to perfect them . Have fun .

Yeah, this one stumped me. After getting KE spins and blenders down, I was frustrated by these. My 3D New Years resolutions were to torque roll and harrier roll. Check!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Yeah, this one stumped me. After getting KE spins and blenders down, I was frustrated by these. My 3D New Years resolutions were to torque roll and harrier roll. Check!

They are difficult to learn for sure. Im glad you are getting them down!