• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

It was drop dead gorgeous today and wind was null until the last flight of the day!
View attachment 51646 View attachment 51647 View attachment 51648 View attachment 51649 View attachment 51650
Yep. It was beautiful in Columbus all weekend and I was thinking when down by the Chattahoochee looking across toward "by god Alabama", I was betting you were ripping it up!
No flying this weekend but had an awesome time visiting my son who is on the home stretch of finishing IBOLIC at Benning. Will be back in mid April for his graduation and "roping" ceremony.:epic: Will have to make an excursion to Phoenix City so I can say I was back in my families home state(mothers side) again.:)

BalsaDust

image.jpeg

Took the super sportster out for some fun today. Little joker flys nice. Doesn't like to slow down so I think I will have to learn how to do some side slip landings to help scrub speed on landings as I really had to drive it to the ground.

Slimmed it up real good.

Y'all ain't gonna believe this shizzle! I'm gonna finish up my Corvus next week, and then the weekend after......... I'm gonna go visit my buddy and primary sponsor, Chadrick at TaildraggerRC. He has alot of new airplanes that he has, and I am actually gonna fly them, as well as mine! My EG Extra 330SC with the ZDZ 112 and the new Corvus with a 120cc on it.

Plus, I am in process of making an engine mount for a friend of mine. Using a ply combo, but gonna make the mounting ears with a bit more radii. and insert aluminum dowel rod with a 1/4" hole in the center. Can you say, anti crush!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Went out yesterday after work and managed to get one flight on the Edge and one on the Assassin before it got to dark :( I need to win the lottery so I don't have to work and can just fly all day every day :)
All I can say is, you better share if you win. It would just be sick and wrong for you to be flying by your lonesome.:yesss:
Forecast for tomorrow is: very mild and 69 degrees. I knew I liked that number! Guess I'm just gonna have to take a certain Purple Edge out on a date.:woohoo!: