• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Spent the afternoon re-arranging the trailer for this season. Made room for the QQ 300 and the PAU SU-26. I'm goin flyin tomorrow!

DSCN1243.JPG

DSCN1244.JPG

rmyers

70cc twin V2
We were able to get the maiden done on the PAU Sukhoi! Thanks to a fellow club member Tony B. who flies in Unlimited she is trimmed out and ready for me to tear up Basic 2016. I even flew it once including takeoff and landing. It'll take some time to get used to it. It's a real floater though. If you don't hold it down it takes off in a couple of feet! Gonna try moving the cg 1/2" forward and give it another go. Oh and 2 more on the QQ Extra as well!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Every one at Perry so I pretty much had it to myself today. Got 4 good flights in and groceries :brian-banana:.

Bet you cant tell what's in the bags :rolleyes:. I flew knife edge so much practicing smoothly entering rolling harriers the van got parked sideways. The DA70 with the custom Jtec is just doing awesome! about 3 gallons through it and 6600 rpm now and the pulling force is insane. Feels like my 120 did on my old 104.

0305161644-00.jpg

yakken

100cc
Bet yer feeling pretty good after all that hard work huh? Good on ya. That is damn nice.
Yea it feels pretty good. This plane has been the biggest pain in the ass i have ever done. Modified a lot of stuff to make it a 3d plane. The maiden flight i was like this is the biggest piece of sh!t i have ever flown. Looked at the radio and realized i only put expo on the left side of the plane.lol

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Bet you cant tell what's in the bags :rolleyes:.
Ah com on now....pretty much a no brainer from what I know 'bout ya there Kelly. I would lay odds that there is a
redhead.jpg
in each of those bags, eating a
cheeseburger.png
!!!!!

I thought we talked about this. Planes first, eat last. Unless....its not the cheeseburger............!!!!!!