• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Here's video of me flying the 87 Sunday, nothing special this flight(playing it safe since Knoxville is coming up). Sorry for all the background noise, maybe I should have gotten a gasser, wouldn't have that problem anymore :D
[video=youtube;5bWWjbeSpfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bWWjbeSpfY&feature=share&list=UUV9wQM-MPRfxmO1-CodZtzw[/video]

I heard that guy in the video was killed in a home invasion.. Crazy stuff. Once saw a video of him driving an armored personnel carrier through a burger King drive thru..

Nope, his producer Keith Ratliff is dead. He got killed in the invasion. The main guy in the video (Kyle, russian accent dude) is still alive.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Oh yeah, Knoxville is less than a week away!!! Who else is excited!!!

:peace:

Very excited! Was bummed I had to leave bowling green early for brewfest, but I'll be spending the whole weekend in Knoxville for sure! Excited to meet a lot of people this year!

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
I'm not excited, but rather apprehensive. Still waiting to hear if I have the okay to go or not ... lol ... they I can be excited.

if you dont get the ok...then you obviously are in the doghouse already, which means you might as well make the most of it and go! i havnt seen ya in a while man