• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

zmonster97

Here is me flying my crack laser! I am loving it so far! Watch in HD!

[video=youtube;DXtyspAhCoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXtyspAhCoI[/video]

wedoitall

thanks to Mr. Swede I have more than enough covering to fix my MXS :D I owe yas one ol buddy ol pal.

tell you another thing. ol Ken Young at subsonic is freakin awesome too. he has to have some of the best if not the best customer service out there. of course Motrolfly are also the best motors.

bruceman

50cc
I went out flying this morning...flew the 51" Slick, flew the 71" Slick...both great fun! 15 minutes on the 71" Slick and only used 1/2 tank (16oz tank) of fuel! Love the way that OS GT33 pulls that plane around. Sunny and 75 here with light winds around 10. Really a fabulous day. Remaidened my 58 Edge which is now owned by my friend Bruce...he crashed his Sebart Sbach 342 last weekend and he was thinking about buying a 3DHS Edge (wonder what gave him that idea ;)) so I offered to sell him mine...he put his motor/esc in it last night and we flew it today to check it out. He's still new to 3D so he had the rates tamed way down, but it flies nice and much slower than the SBach...short story is...he loves it :D Spreading the 3D/3DHS love, one plane at a time :)

Might be able to get out tomorrow as well...we'll see. The weather is just fabulous this weekend.

Snowdog to the rescue! LOL! Never another Sebart for me....hooked on 3DHS thanks to Snowdog. the 58" edge he sold me is a great flying plane. I've had the rates pretty low until I get used to this plane, I have to admit, a 3/4 throttle Sbach into a barrier fence left me a little gun shy! We did some battery swapping this weekend because my Hacker A40 was a little light on power and flight time in the Edge. I swapped Snow dog some 4S batteries he needed for some 6S I needed and I think we both are happy now. I think I'm gonna have to program some throttle out of the plane now or I'm gonna rip the motor box out! LOL Ordered some B&E graphics for the Edge yesterday, I'll be flyin and stylin by the weekend. Thanks Snowdog!!!!!!!!!