• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

move to NJ and fly with us :)

i wish i had a group like you guys do, or the TN/KY guys , or the Ga boys,etc. Would be pretty awesome.

So i was wondering what is the difference between the 89 slick and the 87 extra? Ha to bad theres not a rc plane lot that you can test fly before you buy.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
i wish i had a group like you guys do, or the TN/KY guys , or the Ga boys,etc. Would be pretty awesome.

So i was wondering what is the difference between the 89 slick and the 87 extra? Ha to bad theres not a rc plane lot that you can test fly before you buy.

I'm thinking join the golf and ski industry- traveling vans/ trucks of goodness show up (with buddy boxes for a little insurance) for DEMO DAYS! Come, try, buy! The companies could sell the "Demos" at the end of the year at a discount and then build the next years models!

wedoitall

I'm thinking join the golf and ski industry- traveling vans/ trucks of goodness show up (with buddy boxes for a little insurance) for DEMO DAYS! Come, try, buy! The companies could sell the "Demos" at the end of the year at a discount and then build the next years models!

yea that would be awesome.

aronph

70cc twin V2

I've owned both.....I like the 87 better hands down

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
How many batteries do you guys have for your planes? Break it out by class if you would because smaller batteries are less cost so easy to have higher numbers of. I am most interested in 5 & 6S size packs. I have 4 6S 3300's for my 60" Edge and along with my PowerLab 8 no problem with non stop flying.