• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

joshgluck

100cc
When I had the vyper I had two 6s5500, two 6s4400 (for vyper and 58 edge) four 6s3300 for 58 edge and four 3s1800 for the 42 slick also have the pl8

For the two flights I had on the 89 while it was electric I used the 6s5500 in series. Those went with the vyper and the 89 is gas now. Still have all the above but might be selling the 58.
So my only electrics won't need such big batteries..

Last edited by a moderator:

njswede

150cc
You're really getting out of electric! Is this you?

fog2.jpg

aronph

70cc twin V2
When I had my 57 I had EIGHT 4S 4000's.....I have a 306b also though so I could fly eight and be done or cook 6 at a time if I thought I was gonna get more flights in but I don't think I ever flew eight flights in one shot so I really never ran out of packs

wedoitall

eight? I'm just get started at eight packs when i go out........ which isn't looking to promising this week *shakes fist at the rain

wedoitall

This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers between 1pm and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms

why don't they just say "its probably gonna rain all day"

njswede

150cc
That's basically the forecast we had for the entire FLI NJ. We had one afternoon and one evening that weren't flyable out of four days. What I'm trying to say is "don't despair and be ready to fly when there's a break in the rain"!!!

wedoitall

That's basically the forecast we had for the entire FLI NJ. We had one afternoon and one evening that weren't flyable out of four days. What I'm trying to say is "don't despair and be ready to fly when there's a break in the rain"!!!

oh ill be ready. ive been known to fly n the rain . wd40 the servos