• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
I did go out and check. It's blowing 10-15 out there right now. A bit much for the 40 EPP in the dark. Almost a bit much for it during the day. Flew it earlier this afternoon and it wasn't the most enjoyable flight. Just not enough mass to really fling it around in those conditions.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Well bandit's video is a bit better than mine but had a little foamie fun the other night in the front yard.

[video=youtube;h1isxWMh3QM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1isxWMh3QM [/video]

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Great flying Aaeolien. I wish I could fly in a small confined place like that, I just can't stay off the throttle in the long run.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Thanks. Its fun to try and keep it just in my our own yard. Most of the time I will also really use the street so its not so small. Great practice for sure.

willfly2

30cc
Aaeolien
Nice video, except for the roof landing. Ha Ha I don't think I could fly in that small of a space with that many obstacles . Great job

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Lol thanks. The roof landing was an aborted attempt at "landing" on the side of the house in a hover. Clipped the roof edge on the way by. Figured it had to go in the video for a good laugh.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Grrr can't catch a break with the wind. Blowing 10 to 15 again today. Did go out to the field and out 3 flights on the 48 2 on the 42 and 4 on the 40 EPP. Managed to goof up down low with the 40 when a big wind gust grabbed me and broke off the firewall. Whoops. Of course wasn't that on the first flight of the day. Little ca and kicker and she,s as good as new. A little uglier since the foam didnt quite go back together evenly. Finished out that battery and did fly 3 more after it happened. Tried to rip it back off with KE spins and other craziness. Looks like it got fixed ok it didn't go flying off at any point. Lol.

Gave the peanut gallery a scare when I purposely dragged the rudder on the 48 for about 5 feet in harrier followed by a climbing flat spin. They all thought I was going in. I don't think much 3d gets flown there. :)

dskuro95

100cc
I flew with Zach (zmonster97) this whole weekend! I had a ton of fun! We packed my Suburban to about as full as it can get! I was flying without a wheel on my 42 for about 6 flights! Zach and I also did a bunch of duo flightwith our 71's and 42's!Me or Zach will have a video up of our 71's in a day or two. Here are some pictures from today!
5-19-13 7.jpgMy 42 without the tir5-19-13 6.jpg42 withou tthe tire, again5-19-13 5.jpg42 again5-19-13 4.jpgMy FB Slick and Zach's Red Slick5-19-13 3.jpg5-19-13 2.jpg
How we packed my car today:
Zach's Stuff:
3DHS 71" AJ Slick
3DHS 42" AJ Slick
3DHS 33" EPP Extra 330SC
E-Flite Apprentence(Was training with someone)
Combat Wing
2 Radios
Battery Box
3Chargers
Tool Box

My Stuff:
3DHS 70" AJ Slick
3DHS 58" Edge 540
3DHS 42" AJ Slick
3DHS 33" EPP Extra 330SC
2 Radios
4-port Hitec Charger