• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
You probably had more planes, but no 89" and 106"...
pontus and gary.jpg

dskuro95

100cc
On Saturday it rained btu we flew through it until it started coming down hard. Then today once we got there it stopped raining

Manta

70cc twin V2
Got some killer footage of this dude who goes by the nick Buttface on either GiantScaleNews or RCG. i didnt get the details or get to meet the guy. Had a killer smoke system on his plane. He did a lake smoke out friday night and just rocked it. I am rendering it now so will be tomorrow night before it gets up to youtube i imagine. until then here is a seff vid. My buddy Powerlines flying my 71 slick.. He does a good job with it.
[video=youtube;Sm_kMfQ3miE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm_kMfQ3miE&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

Manta

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;Ovz4DgyzISE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovz4DgyzISE&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

Got Smoke?

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Got some killer footage of this dude who goes by the nick Buttface on either GiantScaleNews or RCG. i didnt get the details or get to meet the guy. Had a killer smoke system on his plane. He did a lake smoke out friday night and just rocked it.

It sounded killer smoke and some butthead flying as he came in on the flight line and hovered until you could not see a thing. Sounded like people were screaming landing and yet he continued to hover and douse the area with the best smoke screen ever. Wamsy was one of the folks in the air trying to land. There were no incidents but could have ended bad. Here is a thread for your reading pleasure/displeasure

I especially love the post where this supposedly 9-post wife is slamming theKM telling Arron that he is overweight and her avatar is a picture of herself and she is an Omega Mu herself.

All and all it was a great advertisement for that aero cumulous smoke oil. But it looks like there will now and for ever be a new term for 3D pilots. There are 3D pilots and 3D FOG's. 3D FOG's are now those who fly higher energy maneuvers and the 3D pilots fly with reckless abandonment.

Last edited by a moderator: