• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
Luckily that's three years old. I think the conclusion was that the full-scale pilot was an idiot who was hot dogging and doing an unannounced low pass over the runway. But I may be wrong.

dskuro95

100cc
For anyone who has a CC BEC pro. I have just decided I am gonna run a seperate 2s lipo off the BEC Pro for my RX. Is it supposed to light up red? Mine lights up red but that is usually a bad thing. It still works fine but just trying to figure this out?

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
For anyone who has a CC BEC pro. I have just decided I am gonna run a seperate 2s lipo off the BEC Pro for my RX. Is it supposed to light up red? Mine lights up red but that is usually a bad thing. It still works fine but just trying to figure this out?

Red is all good my friend, normal not bad :)

Last edited by a moderator:

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Alright guys so here's the buzz on my Futaba 8FG that I sent into support nearly a month ago. So, they have to send my 8FG out to Japan to have it really checked into fully. Soooo... they're sending me a new, FREE Futaba 14SG!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Can't wait to get it and try it out. I'll see how it is!

:)

Dan