• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
That's funny right there ;) Of course I have had no personal issues with the one castle esc I have.

I recently heard that they made a lot of changes to improve quality and prodcution, and that these changes were all incorportated with the new Talon series and subsquent series in late stage development.

-G

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I honestly hope it works out well for them. I like the esc I have... It has been really solid with 2 seasons of heavy use.

Seems like everybody at my field flies Castle ICE and are happy with them. Of course there was that short period of time where Castle admitted a problem and fixed all that were sent in.

quadracer

100cc
..... And fixed them AGAIN. I hope they do have it all sorted, I like the easy to use programming, and I've got two Castle ESC's (older models) that are still cranking out the power.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have some respect for a company that works hard to improve. I've had my share (2) of Castle products that have malfuctioned spectaularly... but I would be willing to purchase any fly an improved product from them in the future.
Again, much respect for a business that takes feedback and works to improve!

-G