• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

That is the nice thing about our field. One time $50 initiation fee, $50 per year and an AMA card. Our club president is a heli/3D/anything else flyer and he's pretty durn good. A bunch of circle flyers, but not really any FOG's. The field is on county property and we have a locked gate, each member has a key to the clubhouse/bathroom and the gate. During the week there is rarely anybody there. Weekend get pretty busy, but for the most part there is only one person flying at a time, we all kinda take turns and watch each other. Sometimes the peanut gallery can be kinda intimidating but they are all a nice bunch.

That's pretty much how it is at our field...$65/year plus AMA card. I'm on the club board this year as secretary and it looks like next year I'll be president, so naturally, 3D flyers will be fully represented in our club :thumbup: We have some retired guys who fly almost every weekday and weekends are generally pretty busy...there is a decent level of tolerance for the 3D flyers. It also helps when the 3D flyers are the most helpful members of the club - helping others with setting up/tuning their new gassers, helping new club members learn to fly as intro pilots, etc. The old timers are learning to have fun with it by shouting "lower, lower" when the 3D flyers are in the air, but we also have fun with them when they do high speed passes down the runway..."lower, lower"...:banana:
So we've all learned to get along....it's a nice group to fly with. I consider myself fortunate to be in a club that is so tolerant to 3D flying. Oh yeah, and I've shared the koolaid with our club...there are three other guys with 3DHS airframes in the last year since I've been flying there. :)

aronph

70cc twin V2
not sureif this is the right forum but im looking for a samsung epic 4G touch used...somebody pm me if they have one....its needs to be on sprint

njswede

150cc
Low enough?

IMG_2187.jpg