• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Just remaidened my spitfire. Went well, up until landing. I forgot how well it glides, overshot and hit a football pushing iron thing. Nothing happened except the wing popped off so I had to go home because I hadn't thought to bring a screwdriver. Gotta love foam! :peace:

Eagle34

50cc
That is the nice thing about our field. One time $50 initiation fee, $50 per year and an AMA card. Our club president is a heli/3D/anything else flyer and he's pretty durn good. A bunch of circle flyers, but not really any FOG's. The field is on county property and we have a locked gate, each member has a key to the clubhouse/bathroom and the gate. During the week there is rarely anybody there. Weekend get pretty busy, but for the most part there is only one person flying at a time, we all kinda take turns and watch each other. Sometimes the peanut gallery can be kinda intimidating but they are all a nice bunch.

quadracer

100cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

This pic was above the urinal at Valiant Air Command's museum in Florida;
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349481505.494134.jpg

I have a bunch of pics of all the aircraft they had on display there, I'll upload them when I'm home. It was a VERY cool place to burn a few hours.

Will not be the first time I was wrong, but I thought ********** owned the RCG site?

Billy Hell aka Jim Graham is a mod for RCG, but the owner of the ProBro site which is more laid back as this one.
Must be hard to wear two hats and is a stand up guy my book for giving you a call trying to clear the air.

Just off a 30 minute phone call with one ************* from RCG. We cleared the air between us, and I've gotta say that he seems like a nice enough guy over the phone...
He explained to me the whole posting on RCG issue as this: No STAFF from 3DRCForums is allowed to post links to our site on his. So, that said, it seems that someone in the fly low thread over there seems to hit the report button anytime our site is mentioned, so that also may be where some of the issues are coming from.

My take: Since we are a competing website, he (rightfully so) is entitled to ask us not to stand on his front lawn with a billboard about our site, and we (3DRCForum staff) will gladly oblige. Now if other people want to post or discuss this site there, that is up to them... Not my place to tell people how/what to post on RCG.

Now, back to you regular scheduled programming.... :)