• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

<--- RIP I have 4 hs85's and a motor/esc waiting for a home. I'd hate for them to get rusty...
Yep! Don't want your servos getting lonely without a plane! Go for it man!
I thought you just acquired a 51" Slick?..........in the FB scheme no less!

There's nothing wrong with having an Extra! :D (Lol, I love that FB so much :) My other planes live in the garage... This one is in my room whenever it's not being flown :) ) If I had an extra 51", I'd huck the other one, and have the FB as my backup... :D Lol, I'm way too attached to the FB planes...

SteveT.

100cc
Already ordered a red one!!! I figured they would be on the same boat as the 71" electric Slicks....and it seems they were!! :D :D

SteveT

teookie

70cc twin V2
Re: The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Is there a "mission statement" or similar for this website somewhere? I think I kinda sorta know how it came to be and I at least think I know what nitch its supposed to fill, but I'm still curious about the straight scoop.

So far I gotta say it looks fun though. All the fun of rcgroups but w/o the drama and corporate sellouts. :eek: :p

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Is there a "mission statement" or similar for this website somewhere? I think I kinda sorta know how it came to be and I at least think I know what nitch its supposed to fill, but I'm still curious about the straight scoop.

So far I gotta say it looks fun though. All the fun of rcgroups but w/o the drama and corporate sellouts. :eek: :p

The formal mission statement is still in development. However, I think you have the right idea about the principles this is all founded on. Stay tuned!

Big improvement on the site logo. What it really needs now is to ditch that white background. Alpha layered PNG file should work... I could fix it after work if the admins would like.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Big improvement on the site logo. What it really needs now is to ditch that white background. Alpha layered PNG file should work... I could fix it after work if the admins would like.

It's actually completed! We'll have it posted very soon.

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I want to extend a very warm welcome to our newest site sponsor, 3DHobbyShop!

Right on, good to see them here! :cool:

Maybe Ben will even drop in once in a while. I don't even know if he has anything to do with 3DHS anymore, but I miss his funny stories and excellent life advice.

Last edited by a moderator: