• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Man what a night got off at 5.. cleaned truck up drove to memphis. fussed and bickered with a dang car dealer for a few hours.. took a walk over 500 bucks to the truck and guess what. Here they come ok don't leave. We will do the deal. After signing papers and going out to unload the old truck and put stuff in my new one. My 3 year old had a break down cause daddy gave his truck away and got a new one.. she cried for 30 miles for she finally stoped.. and watched netflix all the way home and she is still fighting sleep oh my

gyro

GSN Contributor
Man what a night got off at 5.. cleaned truck up drove to memphis. fussed and bickered with a dang car dealer for a few hours.. took a walk over 500 bucks to the truck and guess what. Here they come ok don't leave. We will do the deal. After signing papers and going out to unload the old truck and put stuff in my new one. My 3 year old had a break down cause daddy gave his truck away and got a new one.. she cried for 30 miles for she finally stoped.. and watched netflix all the way home and she is still fighting sleep oh my

Congrats on the new truck! What did you get? My oldest daughter was pissed when we traded in the 08 odyssey for the 12. Same darn type of van, but she was attached.

I got something new tonight also:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399961067.690801.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399961077.289285.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399961087.706171.jpg

alawson999

70cc twin V2
kids and trucks - years ago I had a good friend who would borrow my pickup only once a year, to buy the family christmas tree from the tree farm - always took his step daughter with him year after year. When it was traded off, she shared with her parents that it made her sad because she thought those wind down windows were sooooo cool and novel.

aronph

70cc twin V2
I have an 84 E350 and a 72 VW that has roll down windows. Amagineers were so smart back then that they just made the roller deal for the windows control the air conditioning also....DERP!