• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I'm stuck stuck stuckity stuck......in which 3DHS plane to buy. I'm thinking I should get a 40 EPP Edge, RF6, and a Futaba 7C............... I know I know, I already said I'm gonna get a 51 but I'm rethinking it. A 51 is way more $ than a 40-42", even a 48".

I'm stuck stuck stuckity stuck......in which 3DHS plane to buy. I'm thinking I should get a 40 EPP Edge, RF6, and a Futaba 7C............... I know I know, I already said I'm gonna get a 51 but I'm rethinking it. A 51 is way more $ than a 40-42", even a 48".

Yeah. I say get a Sim ASAP. How about RF6, 7C or a used DX7, and the 40 EPP or 48" EPP?

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
48" is reaching the $400 mark fast. Instead of buying $250 worth of electronics from 3DHS, I can get the 40 EPP edge for $200 using the telink 48" power combo for the power system. It comes with everything for $96!
I plan on getting a 7C. I found one on ebay from a good seller for $205 shipped. Tower jacks up prices big time, I'm not paying $280. Ill buy RF6 at the LHS.