• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

-DJO

70cc twin V2
However now that I got it, there aren't any fun flies until next year I think... FAIL! LOL :p

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Yeah I was just at one :p. It was sweet! Lots of 89's and 74's, and a few 40 and 34 EPP edges and a 48 super vyper. Oh yeah and a big Hangar 9 Extra 260. Plus the awesome $8000 DV8R turbine jet that a guy flew this morning. Thing went 170 mph according to his 8 y/o son. Don't know if that's true though.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Just made this yesterday... this IMAA one was last weekend I think, maybe the weekend before?

It's an EPIC EDITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

[video=youtube;LdM7_NKgUN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdM7_NKgUN0[/video]

:)

Dan

Eagle34

50cc
Ohio HF is in Columbus, right? That's quite a haul for me. I WILL be at Vette City next year, guaranteed! That's about 2 hours from me.
Columbus is about the same drive as Knoxville for me, but I have friends all around Gatlinburg/Knoxville/Maryville/Pigeon Forge area, so it would be more than just "going to fly" for me. I don't know anyone around the Columbus area, so it would be a dedicated trip to the fly-in. Not that I wouldn't make new friends there, but....

You gotta take a trip down US129 between Maryville, TN and the NC border.:cool::cool:

quadracer

100cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

I ride down there twice a year. Once in spring, once in fall. Been doing it for about 4 years now. There's a bunch of us that meet there, from Texas, Tennessee, New York, Virginia, Georgia, and Indiana. We stay in Tellico Plains, renting a whole block of cabins for the weekend. I love that area, even if I can't take a bike there I have a blast! I think the Cherohala Skyway gives the Dragon a run for its money as far as fun riding goes.