• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Rf6

Join the party :)

a5141816-12-ScreenShot1347160654.jpg

quadracer

100cc
Ahh... Well, then I recommend the mid america FLI or Ohio Huckfest!
Ohio HF is in Columbus, right? That's quite a haul for me. I WILL be at Vette City next year, guaranteed! That's about 2 hours from me.
Columbus is about the same drive as Knoxville for me, but I have friends all around Gatlinburg/Knoxville/Maryville/Pigeon Forge area, so it would be more than just "going to fly" for me. I don't know anyone around the Columbus area, so it would be a dedicated trip to the fly-in. Not that I wouldn't make new friends there, but....

Last edited by a moderator:

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
We already had the Ohio Huckfest this year it was at the nighthawks. Unless there is a second I am not aware of.

aronph

70cc twin V2
Ohio Huckfest is at nighthawks just outside of Youngstown...it is NOT in Cbus...its like 3 hours NE of Cbus....way up by the PA border

hone

150cc
If i sign up for my AMA membership can i print it out or will i at least get it in the mail within 1 month? I need to get it before October 11th for the Lodi Huckfest.