• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Pants and me don't get a long, I break them consistently when flying off grass.... so I usually just leave them off.

There's a saying at my club. "A big beautiful plane with no pants is like showing up in a tux with nothing below the waist". I cleaned that up a bit but that's the gist of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshgluck

100cc
There's a saying at my club. "A big beautiful plane with no pants is like showing up in a tux with nothing below the waste". I cleaned that up a bit but that's the gist of it.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground... Gotta leave those pants on the ground!

dskuro95

100cc
I just need to know the distance from the firewall to the hole in the cowl. But it is the Heads Up RC Firepower 60. It says that the motor length is 2.2 inches. Then it says the shaft is 8mmx 1 inch.

SnowDog

I just need to know the distance from the firewall to the hole in the cowl. But it is the Heads Up RC Firepower 60. It says that the motor length is 2.2 inches. Then it says the shaft is 8mmx 1 inch.

The earlier posts were moved to the 58" Edge thread...you will more likely get a response there.

dskuro95

100cc
I think I found the problem on the 42 slick. When I plugged the motor in it would be hard to turn. So I figured that the brake was on. But then I spun it up and back down and there was no brake. So I think the esc was causing the motor to fight itself. I switched my esc to a extreme flight airboss 35 amp esc. Hopefully this was the issue.