• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Ok made it out there. Got 4 flights in and of course when we arrived the wind picked up. Was blowing 10-15 and gusty. Ugh. Flew anyway. 3 on the 48 and 1 on the 42 slick. Almost dumped the slick in a wind gust, managed to save it. Lol. Wife and son enjoyed watching everyone else fly in between my flying so I think I can drag them along for some more picnics a the flying field. Good day. First time flying at the big field. Mostly fly at the park. Enjoyed it alot. Nice to see others fly too. Mostly circle flyers and a few crazy heli flyers.

I represented 3dhs as well as I could. Lol. Had the only 3dhs planes. :) "lots of fun today" and that's a quote from my wife. Hahaha.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Aahhhh finished up the evening with dessert at the inlaws that included my first 4 night flights of the 40 EPP edge. Finally got the aurora light kit installed. And man that's a ton of fun in the dark. Lol. Great day of flying.

dskuro95

100cc
I was talking to Joe and he said he is willing to help me build it anythime after midnight-4 am. We are gonna do this

gyro

GSN Contributor
At the field today with my father in law. Got some great flying in!
DSCF9001.jpgDSCF9002.jpgDSCF9009.jpgDSCF9004.jpgDSCF9008.jpgDSCF9006.jpgDSCF9005.jpgDSCF9040.jpgDSCF9043.jpg