• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
Glad to see so many starting to fly again!

Matt, you'll know you'll go fly anyway!

Dan, you'll love the dx7s!

Ray, I'm hoping to fly Sunday, fingers are crossed for good weather...

wedoitall

was windy here today but i flew for abit anyways.... ive been trying to push myself to fly on the windy days. HA/post stall stuff i really have to be careful, wants to get pushed around quite abit.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
You ever get that servo ordeal straightened out? I hope so.

I did thanks for asking, but not much help from Tower. I ordered one when they came in from Servo City and that came in first so that is in the plane. A week later I finally got the one from Tower which I will keep as a spare. I do love their performance as they are very fast.

njswede

150cc
Hi gang! Did you miss me? :) I haven't been as active as I should lately due to the Toledo show and work commitments. Sitting here hoping that the wind forecast for Sunday is wrong and it will turn out flyable. That 72" Extra needs some airtime!

SnowDog

Yeah we missed you...but I missed flying weather even more! I've been on vacation this week, and we've had over 3" of rain and I haven't seen the sun since I don't know when. ;) Looks like our forecasts are similar...the rain is going to finally let up, but the winds are going to be about 25 and temps in the 40's. :(

Oh yeah, glad to have you back! :D