• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
Planning to fly my 89" for the first time post "swim" tomorrow afternoon, super psyched!

We'll, didn't get to fly today... Was too busy getting my car from the flippin towing impound.
So I took the day off today, and took my 5 year daughter to her ballet class. I missed the one sign in the split sided parking lot that said one side is only for a day care center there.
When I walked outside to leave, my car was gone... I thought some stole it, until when I went into the ballet school to call the cops, she told about the tow-happy school next door.
Would've been nice for there to be a sign in the ballet place... Nope.
$128 down the drain, and a pissed wife to come pick us up. Not a good afternoon.

njswede

150cc
That's what I've always said: "A good day at the field beats a bad day at the impound lot"... No, but seriously, that sucks. :grumpy:

-DJO

70cc twin V2
So... what's new everybody? :) My 3DHS 41'' Edge now has the correct CG. Put a few quarters on one side of the battery. Balances right on the spar at about 68-70mm. Maiden tomorrow or this weekend! :D :cool:

I have a video uploading to YouTube of the specs on the build for it. You guys can check it out if you want, I'll post it here once it's done uploading.

:)

Dan

wedoitall

got some sfgs for my 3dhs 48 edge anybody have any good tips or ideas on how to install them? may have to take them on and off every once in awhile.

wedoitall

oh yea im on the epbuddy band wagon now. flew them today and could tell a big difference on take off. BIG difference. blew my 2month old gens aces away. some of the issues i was having with the plane was due to some saggy lipos i was running also. zippys and venoms. will only be running the epbuddys in my balsa planes from now on.