• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SleepyC on FG

O

Ohio AV8TOR

cbarnes0061;14694 wrote: Yeah they started a thread today to win a hangar 9 Inverza and a evolution 33gx gas engine. All you have to do is make a post in any rc related thread and every post you make counts as an entry.

Wow, anything to get the post count up for the sponsors.

SleepyC

150cc
I'm all about doing contests and giving stuff to our members, but such a contrived BS contest.

I need a prize and I'm going to unleash the "Create a trick to my trick name contest"

Start practicing guys, as soon as I line up a prize, you guys will have to video what trick you come up with for he name...

TURBO WEASEL!

:D

BalsaDust

SleepyC;14977 wrote: I'm all about doing contests and giving stuff to our members, but such a contrived BS contest.

I need a prize and I'm going to unleash the "Create a trick to my trick name contest"

Start practicing guys, as soon as I line up a prize, you guys will have to video what trick you come up with for he name...

TURBO WEASEL!

:D

I can dig it. I guess I need to learn how ot do more than fly in circles and do the ocassional loop or roll. LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
cbarnes0061;14683 wrote: Really they pulled the video over a 3 second glimps of a GSN T-shirt. Crazy. They must not have checked the threads where pawnshopmike and I have posted pics of planes with the GSN logo on them.
LOL...you're evil. You know that right? LOL

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Ohio AV8TOR;14976 wrote: Wow, anything to get the post count up for the sponsors.

Funny thing is that even with the post as many times as you want and get entered each time contest, They had a total of 241 posts between 4:02 PM ET yesterday and 3:22 PM ET today. GSN, without a post contest had 312 posts durring the same period. So GSN has 30% more activity even when they are giving away a plane and engine just to get posts.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Daytonarc;15246 wrote: Funny thing is that even with the post as many times as you want and get entered each time contest, They had a total of 241 posts between 4:02 PM ET yesterday and 3:22 PM ET today. GSN, without a post contest had 312 posts durring the same period. So GSN has 30% more activity even when they are giving away a plane and engine just to get posts.

Outstanding

Jgsticks

50cc
Its been hard to visit fg lately, and when I do go over there I don't stay long. The coversation is just drying up.