• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SleepyC on FG

BalsaDust

Jgsticks;14689 wrote: They are trying to keep FG members from knowing about GSN but they're efforts will be in vain.

Yeah they started a thread today to win a hangar 9 Inverza and a evolution 33gx gas engine. All you have to do is make a post in any rc related thread and every post you make counts as an entry.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
cbarnes0061;14683 wrote: Really they pulled the video over a 3 second glimps of a GSN T-shirt. Crazy. They must not have checked the threads where pawnshopmike and I have posted pics of planes with the GSN logo on them.

Can't believe they pullec it.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
cbarnes0061;14694 wrote: Yeah they started a thread today to win a hangar 9 Inverza and a evolution 33gx gas engine. All you have to do is make a post in any rc related thread and every post you make counts as an entry.

Have to get the traffic up somehow.

SleepyC

150cc
So sad... are advertisers so stupid that they think pumped up numbers from BS contests like that are something that helps them?

Wouldn't a pile or REAL RC'ers who actually buy product, use it and fly be more important than a bunch of post climbers?

DUMB.. one of the reasons we did not get along over there...

BalsaDust

SleepyC;14699 wrote: So sad... are advertisers so stupid that they think pumped up numbers from BS contests like that are something that helps them?

Wouldn't a pile or REAL RC'ers who actually buy product, use it and fly be more important than a bunch of post climbers?

DUMB.. one of the reasons we did not get along over there...

Agreed. I still look through their site dailey and make a few post as there are some threads I still follow over there but when those threads die out I will prolly loose all interest in the site.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
cbarnes0061;14683 wrote: Really they pulled the video over a 3 second glimps of a GSN T-shirt. Crazy. They must not have checked the threads where pawnshopmike and I have posted pics of planes with the GSN logo on them.

Shhh! You're gonna get us busted:tongue-new:

Not that I care about getting busted, I just don't want them to take down our pics. The longer they're up, the more people that see them;)