• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SleepyC on FG

BalsaDust

Sleepy I just found this video on FG. LOL at about 21seconds you make an appearance. Can't wait to see you fotage of the crash.

SleepyC

150cc
ericb;14644 wrote: That's weird, an Aeroworks plane with a wing issue.

HEY NOW... that kid was beating the snot out of that plane. there is not a big cub alive that could take that abuse.

SO.. come one now....

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
SleepyC;14647 wrote: HEY NOW... that kid was beating the snot out of that plane. there is not a big cub alive that could take that abuse.

SO.. come one now....

I know. I was thinking the same thing. Just ironic.

2walla

50cc
SleepyC;14647 wrote: HEY NOW... that kid was beating the snot out of that plane. there is not a big cub alive that could take that abuse.

SO.. come one now....
Nope. It should take it. Poor design on the aeroworks cub. First they are 4-5 lbs overweight for their size. Second they made it strong enough to fly without struts. Third, you add struts to it that are the weak point When they let go, the shock loading blows the top off due to the sudden transfer of load to the tube and fuse top. I have flown my big sig cubs and busa cubs hard for many years withh no failures. Loose some weight and make the strut attachments better. No problems then.

The fun part is fg pulled the video so you cant see sleepy. Those boys hold a grudge. :tongue-new:

SleepyC

150cc
In this video yes, it should take it, what you did not see is the 15 flights before this one the vey same weekend where he pulled HARD negative G's I mean, 3DHS Mono plane stressed hard negative.... :D

BalsaDust

Really they pulled the video over a 3 second glimps of a GSN T-shirt. Crazy. They must not have checked the threads where pawnshopmike and I have posted pics of planes with the GSN logo on them.