• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 37% 107" Edge 4 Banger

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Don't be surprised if it shows up out of the blue. USPS is so bad at updating tracking it could have already made it to your local post office and you would never know. It happens to me all the time.

thurmma

150cc
For a while their tracking got a lot better, but it seems in the last couple of weeks it has went to crap. I am in the same boat Rob. Waiting on throttle cable for the bike and it was shipped from FL two days ago. The USPS site shows that the label has been created, that is it. Maybe I will get a mystery package today :) Hope yours works out as well.

emtp275

100cc
Unfortunately, disheartening news. I have been keeping and eye on the tracking from DHL for the exhaust. Funny how this all works. It took exactly one day...1 DAY, to get from the heart of China, through customs in Hong Kong and over the sea to Ohio. One stinking day. But thanks to the good ole United States Postal Service, the exhaust has been held up in Ohio for the last two days. Scheduled delivery is supposed to be by end of day on Friday..."TODAY". Ha...Like I see that happening. From Ohio, to SLC to Meridian Idaho? Yeah, I don't think so. So...it looks like there will still be no maiden this weekend as planned. I suppose a miracle could still happen. We'll see.... GRRRRR!!!!
Keep your fingers crossed, I have had several packages do this and show up on time and it was from the tracking information not being updated as is should.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Wow, really weird. DHL shows the package in Ohio at 02:13 this morning. And in SLC just after 4 a.m. That is one fast plane they put it on. Lol. Processed through SLC just after 8 this morning. Sooo....maybe it'll make it. Keeping fingers, toes, tounge and everything else crossed.

:spongebob:

Do they all not understand I want to maiden this cool 4 banger?

Last edited:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Update on USPS fine tracking system. I just went out to my mailbox in Illinois and picked up some helicopter parts that are still in Boston according to the Post Office.

Thankfully they do a better job of delivering most of the time then they do tracking.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Update on USPS fine tracking system. I just went out to my mailbox in Illinois and picked up some helicopter parts that are still in Boston according to the Post Office.

Thankfully they do a better job of delivering most of the time then they do tracking.
Wow!! That's just awesome.