• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 37% 107" Edge 4 Banger

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A crud but hopefully promising air flow test. Turn "down" the volume. I sound like such a moron. Lmao.

Wheel pants, exhaust and balance is all that's left. Oh yeah, and a mock up walk around. I'm pretty jacked and can hardly wait for Saturday to get here. I will get a final all together all up weight before I maiden it. Hoping it stays at the tick over 30. Not too bad for a 4 banger with smoke on a 37%

Watch "DLA 128 airflow test" on YouTube
DLA 128 airflow test:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
A crud but hopefully promising air flow test. Turn "down" the volume. I sound like such a moron. Lmao.

Wheel pants, exhaust and balance is all that's left. Oh yeah, and a mock up walk around. I'm pretty jacked and can hardly wait for Saturday to get here. I will get a final all together all up weight before I maiden it. Hoping it stays at the tick over 30. Not too bad for a 4 banger with smoke on a 37%

Watch "DLA 128 airflow test" on YouTube
DLA 128 airflow test:
Rob, I'm not quiet sure how to tell you this, but matches are not how we get smoke on our planes:fist_pump::msn_slap:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey! I tried that there match light test and uhm....if I may say so......Uhm er.....Please be sure to empty all gas first so as not to perform the "bright orange glow" test. My bright orange glow test however was most successful:way_to_go:......:laughing:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Hey! I tried that there match light test and uhm....if I may say so......Uhm er.....Please be sure to empty all gas first so as not to perform the "bright orange glow" test. My bright orange glow test however was most successful:way_to_go:......:laughing:
Sounds like the night flyer version with smoke

Well crap! Then how do ya light the oil on fire so it does smoke? Ugh!
I've always had great success lighting the oil on fire with this
http://www.amazon.com/GrillPro-2061...74710&sr=8-2&keywords=universal+grill+ignitor

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Unfortunately, disheartening news. I have been keeping and eye on the tracking from DHL for the exhaust. Funny how this all works. It took exactly one day...1 DAY, to get from the heart of China, through customs in Hong Kong and over the sea to Ohio. One stinking day. But thanks to the good ole United States Postal Service, the exhaust has been held up in Ohio for the last two days. Scheduled delivery is supposed to be by end of day on Friday..."TODAY". Ha...Like I see that happening. From Ohio, to SLC to Meridian Idaho? Yeah, I don't think so. So...it looks like there will still be no maiden this weekend as planned. I suppose a miracle could still happen. We'll see.... GRRRRR!!!!