• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 37% 107" Edge 4 Banger

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just a quick update: I've the replacement 128 bolted on and test run. Seems to be ok so far. Hopefully I can do a maiden on this new plane this weekend.

Hoping I can get a maiden video to post.

Been too long for this plane to just be chillin'! It needs to get airborne.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah @Xpress,

Even though it was only a slimer (as you guy's like to say), it was a very short flight. Nobody to blame but my own Dumb A __. It still stings a little, thinking about it. Especially since all of the good parts are still 50 feet up in a tree. . . .:eek:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yikes, not good. At least it's in a tree still swaying in the breeze. Better than spitting dirt and rocks right. Sorry about your short lived maiden.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Put the last final touches on this evening. Batteries are changing, equipment checked and double checked, all set to go.

We maiden tomorrow morning. I haven't been this nervous about a maiden in a very long time. I think it had to have been my Marie. (Hangar 9 Mustang with my Saito 180 up front)

Really excited though.... :big_yes: