• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
There.......Now you know who grabbed it! :laughing:.
I was wondering if it was you.;)

@Jetpainter I have actually seen the old "Chain Gang" and the "Steel Ball" recently myself here in Bama Land. Guess some local wardens are history buffs. Usually prison road crews are all white or orange.

We're normally way to politically correct around here for prison stripes, that's why I was so shocked. You know you can't hurt a prisoners feelings.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Last time I checked........Jail Birds don't have wings. And I'm a real angel!

See....I can FLY!!!!!

330 6.png

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ok. Things to do still.......Cut and glue in some foam baffles! Engine is still new and has good cooling with the louvers but I need to make a drag lip for the bottom of the cowl and get those baffles in for extended harriers and hovering.
Got a short vid processing and the best part of it is the landing. It greased in slick! Way better than the last time out. The plane tracks true in KE flight ( now ) and this thing does some really awesome walls. I will be a bit flying this thing to get comfortable with the HUGE control surfaces (have 80% expo on my elevator!) but the more I fly it now it "feels" more and more like my Edge :). I really needed this day today. I was getting bummed about the plane. The Muffler system sounds and performs great. The Falcon prop is a bit noisy though and I will be switching to a Mejzlik.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Way to go Kelly. . . . . :big_yes:. Glad you got most of the issues with your Extra figured out . . . . :yesss:. When are you going to teach me to fly like that. . . . . :lol2: I'm not doubting your teaching abilities, I'm laughing at the possibility of getting my brain and fingers working together well enough to even attempt to fly like that. . . . . . . :roflmao:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
David I am NOT the pilot that can do extreme 3D nor fly expert IMAC. I can however cut up and huck a plane some! I'm "old hat" and have seen better days in the past. I just love flying for "fun and profit".....Uhm....Er....I mean "fun and expense":confused:.