• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN GIVE-A-WAY Hangar 9 35% Extra 300X Assembly

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Yeah I paid good money for this plane, and I haven't yet finished it up. When all of this started coming up I kind of quit working on it. It makes me wish I would of just gotten an extreme flight but I wanted this one as I like the foam wings.

HH did send me a new canopy and I had to call multiple times to get a hardware set that actually had the right length of pushrods for the elevators.

I have spent a ton on this model, DA 120, all new Hitec 7955's on the controls, with a 7990 on the rudder, new 12120 Rx, lipos, so I need to finish it p and just fly it.
It sounds like your set up is going to be very similar to mine. I'm running a DA120 on cans with 7954's on everything but the rudder which is getting a 7950. Receiver is a 12 channel PowerSafe and Pulse LiPo's. This will be my first high voltage setup.

I have heard some very good things about how they fly, so I'm really looking forward to finishing mine.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
@capthis what fuel tank are you running and are you mounting it? In the stock location behind the wing tube or are you moving it to the front. I was going to put mine in the stock location, but the fittings on my Fortitude tank point right at the tube socket.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
That's awesome news. I assume they will be sending you a shipping label to send the old one back.
Yeah he said they would have it picked up. I don't know any details yet. He said he would pick one out Tuesday so I'm sure I'll find something out early next week.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Major development on the Hangar 9 300X. Today I was contacted be Ali Machinchy the developer of the airplane. He is going to replace the entire thing. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. :brian-banana::brian-banana::brian-banana::brian-banana:
He wants to pick one out of stock and check it before shipping.
It is good they are standing behind their product as it should be. Glad to read this.