• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Flying Withdraws Winter Sucks

Yeah looking that way here in spots but in the shade it's still there, been a long day in the brown house up at 4 at hospital at 6 to get baby girls tonsils tanken out then back home ran a few errands and had to go back to work, now back home rocking my little angel to sleep

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yeah looking that way here in spots but in the shade it's still there, been a long day in the brown house up at 4 at hospital at 6 to get baby girls tonsils tanken out then back home ran a few errands and had to go back to work, now back home rocking my little angel to sleep

been thru multiple surgeries with my oldest. it's never easy! glad yours is home safe and sound.

Thanks Man, she was a trooper I can tell ya that.. and after we got her home, she basicly ate us out of house and Home on stuff that she could Eat, but they say tomorrow is the worst day, So I just hope she has a good day tomorrow

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Summer flying withdrawal here :(

104-113deg F and 24MPH winds around here as of late :facepalm:

It the total opposite here in the U.S., super cold and lots of snow and ice. Can't wait for better weather!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
We got hit with some bad weather a while back, but it has been pretty nice ever since. Right now it is near 70* F. All the storms just seem to be going around us. Sorry to those of you that have such bad weather. If it is any consolation... I haven't been flying in a couple weeks either. Too busy.