• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Question?!?!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ya the bigger planes are easier for sure. I can do them with my 48 edge but it is a lot harder. My 51 slick was a roller machine RIP ;)

My 70 slick hasn't done too many yet as I'm still getting used to it but early indications are that it is going to feel a lot like the 51 only a bit easier.

What is the best sim for practice. I have Realflight but have a hard time finding a plane that is anywhere close to the real thing.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
I actually did 2 chuckles like was being talked about a couple of pages ago on the 2nd flight of my new edge. Really wild looking. Had to try a couple crazy things with it. Lol. Now need to just get comfortable flying an airplane with some weight to it. Definetly has higher stall speed than I expected/am used to. No issues with it just something to get used to.