• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Question?!?!

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Howdy Joe!

So how do you do the "Chuckle"? I have only gotten out flying twice this summer, so I haven't figured it out yet. I would like to try it next time I get out there though.

Thanks!!!
Greg

So Joe, what pills do i take to be able to fly like you? :)

When inverted harrier, do you use any trick to remember the rudder direction input, besides practice?

quadracer

100cc
Howdy Joe!

So how do you do the "Chuckle"? I have only gotten out flying twice this summer, so I haven't figured it out yet. I would like to try it next time I get out there though.

Thanks!!!
Greg
I've been wanting to learn the chuckle as well, but I don't think my 57 SC has the inertia to pull it off. Maybe I'm just not skilled enough yet...

scarface

50cc
II do that on the sim all the time, I just can't remember my stick movements and my dad will have my sim for a couple of weeks. It is like a pop top but you don't go fully vertical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy Joe!

Thanks!!!
Greg

A chuckle is basically a normal tumble starting from inverted and then switching the aileron direction. A normal tumble would start from inverted, the right gimbal would go to the top right corner, and the left gimbal would go to the bottom left at the same time. A second after you do those inputs, switch to full left aileron and it should flatten the plane out and cause it to end upright, facing in the opposite direction.

So Joe, what pills do i take to be able to fly like you? :)

When inverted harrier, do you use any trick to remember the rudder direction input, besides practice?

There were two things I used to remember rudder inputs for inverted harriers. First, when the plane is coming towards you, push the stick the way you want the nose to go. Second, when the plane is going away from you, push the stick the way you want the tail to go.

Btw, I actually do take B12 before I fly. :D

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Watch out Joe... they are going to start testing for vitamins in all the competitions now :D