• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Banter about me SleepyC on FG.

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
I have to agree, that is very unprofessional of them and Steve you are doing the right thing by taking the higher ground and biting your tongue.

As a manufacturer you have always taken good care of us and we truly appreciate everything you have done for us whether it be help designing adds or doing product spotlights among many other things. You will continue to have our support.

All that and it is more fun to talk crap about you to your face! :p

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Kevin Young;4053 wrote: I have to agree, that is very unprofessional of them and Steve you are doing the right thing by taking the higher ground and biting your tongue.

:p

+1 I am sure it wasn't easy but it was right.

Wacobipe

100cc
Sleepy's class act response, coupled with the responses from the other sites owner/management are exactly why I am here...and not there.

This place is already awesome and I will do everything I canto help it grow!

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Wacobipe;4126 wrote: Sleepy's class act response, coupled with the responses from the other sites owner/management are exactly why I am here...and not there.

This place is already awesome and I will do everything I canto help it grow!

+1 (this +1 needs a thumbs up Smiley ;) )

Those SleepyC threads are like driving by a wreck. You can't help but look but you know it's ugly.

Those guys really went low class.

Keep the high road Sleepy. You have my respect.

Tseres

150cc
Steve you are a class act and I know you'll stay that way.

I wanted to follow in your footsteps. (Kinda). So when I got another point against me, I just wanted to do the right thing. They asked me to edit my post. So I went to one of my threads and I edited every one of my posts just to make sure I edited the one they wanted me to. No cigar so far. I even went to another thread of mine and did the same thing. Those infraction's are hard to find.:rolleyes:

Glad to see this post! I posed a question or two over there knowing what was going on was BS, I guess when you have money you think everyone else is stupid??? I've done the type it all out and delete thing more than a few times...I think it's like therapy or something?

Anyway, we all wish you the best and hope this is wildly successful!