• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Banter about me SleepyC on FG.

I'm more and more impressed with you sleepy after every post I read. I bet it felt much better deleting that draft than typing it. I'm also willing to bet that after reading that post, and seeing what all happened over "there", we all pretty much know the gist of what happened, and that is enough. Good on you brotha, keep it up!

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Seems like those in the RC World, especially the Giants arena, know the players and that's why we've followed you here. Always best to take a deep breath and stay on the high road, even when you know others are talking shnizz out of their a$$3s.

Remember, the runway behind you is of no use. Ever forward!

BalsaDust

Good to see you being the bigger man and not poking at the bear sleepy. All I know in my 3 years dealing with FG is that if you do just half as much for this new site as you did for FG then it will be a great success. But what am I saying, we all know you won't do things half assed and will be WOT at this making this the premier RC site out there. Just keep doing what your doing and as DAG would say "ROCK ON" :cool:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
That's my Sleepy right there! You Da Man and we all know it. That's why we're here! Keep on that high road bro. We are with you.

I already forgot the name of that other site, what was it? Aerodynamic large scales? Or ascending large models? Anyways, nice Job Stephen...

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Sleepy good on ya brother for taking the high road, not sure I could. I see it's CLOSED up like the others, as JB didn't like the responses he was getting. I'm done only reason to click over there, is to see what vendors stay with that site.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
With the amount of rocks that JB is a throwin at Steve on that other site, I am impressed that not only is Steve takin the high road, but the members here as well......rock on GSN

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Flyin4fun;3896 wrote: With the amount of rocks that JB is a throwin at Steve on that other site, I am impressed that not only is Steve takin the high road, but the members here as well......rock on GSN

I think the members here are respecting what Bart, and Sleepy have asked, and that is keep the vibe positive, treat everyone with respect, and to leave the drama at the front door. I for one like the atmosphere here, and hope it stays this way.