• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Banter about me SleepyC on FG.

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, I do not have access to FG anymore and that's actually fine, I'm honestly glad.

But I have been sent some screen shots of some banter that is going on with the members and my ex-employeer.

There are always two sides to any story, And obviously when emotions are involved each party will see things a bit differently. But since the day I was fired I said I was going to take the high road and just move on. A lot of my friends brought up questions and asked them on FG and I appreciate that, as it made me feel that a lot of the friendships I made over the years are real and the people I know are truly my friends. But some of the responses given have been, well... interesting. Yea that's a good word for them.

I typed up a whole response to everything and addressed all kinds of stuff and then deleted it. I'm not going to go there. If you know me, if you are my friend then you know I am an actual RC'er. A guy who truly has a passion for working in the RC industry as well as just participating in RC events. Since I was 12 years old I have been an RC nerd, and I'm happy to be that.

So anyway, I appreciate all the support you guys have given me, and I hope to repay it with some awesome event coverage and a LOT of forthcoming good times.

Thank you again.

SC

NCFR

New to GSN!
Great response Sleepy. Glad to see you are remaining the guy we have all known. The high road always is better.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sleepy, stay on the high road, and keep your dignity.

The alternative gets pretty muddy, and "they" will find out sooner or later.

You're doing the right thing, they know they screwed up and by doing that they are sinking deeper. We all know who is who.

G257945

30cc
Steve, you and the rest of us that made the move are in a better place because of you. Rock on dude... :cool:

Scott

thurmma

150cc
Sleepy, I finally met you briefly at the t-shirt give away at Joe Nall this year and you were the kind of person that I had envisioned through conversations at "the other site". Keep up the good work and know that we are all behind you in this endeavor.

I will be there with my t-shirt when the trade in happens :)

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Keep your chin up and continue on the high road Sleepy! It is human nature to cave in to our emotions and passions, but it is best to suck it up and move on! None of us that consider you a friend need to know "the whole story", just that you started this amazing site and that with your passion, knowledge, experience and network of THE RELEVANT folks in this industry/hobby, we will all benefit from this change!

Regards,

Astro

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;3812 wrote: Hey guys, I do not have access to FG anymore and that's actually fine, I'm honestly glad.

But I have been sent some screen shots of some banter that is going on with the members and my ex-employeer.

There are always two sides to any story, And obviously when emotions are involved each party will see things a bit differently. But since the day I was fired I said I was going to take the high road and just move on. A lot of my friends brought up questions and asked them on FG and I appreciate that, as it made me feel that a lot of the friendships I made over the years are real and the people I know are truly my friends. But some of the responses given have been, well... interesting. Yea that's a good word for them.

I typed up a whole response to everything and addressed all kinds of stuff and then deleted it. I'm not going to go there. If you know me, if you are my friend then you know I am an actual RC'er. A guy who truly has a passion for working in the RC industry as well as just participating in RC events. Since I was 12 years old I have been an RC nerd, and I'm happy to be that.

So anyway, I appreciate all the support you guys have given me, and I hope to repay it with some awesome event coverage and a LOT of forthcoming good times.

Thank you again.

SC
Wow, out of curiosity I went there to read the chit that JB was positng on you,

I must say that you are a better man than me, (I would be a hammerin him)

+1000 for you taking the high road