• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Banter about me SleepyC on FG.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
guys, you have my word, we won't censor.

there are going to be rough times when we may have to step in as moderators and ask guys to go take a flying break or to tone down their talk about something....we definitely don't want the place to take on a mob mentality with regards to issues or specific people.

but, products, vendors, events, whatever....discuss whatever you want, just keep it objective and give people that deserve it the benefit of the doubt before jumping on their sh*t.

if we treat each other with respect then this site will flourish and we won't be discussing what they're saying at other sites. we want to set the standard here as to what a forums site can offer the community. you'll see it first hand when we're out at the IMAC Worlds (something tells me I'll be buying a DA for my new project). You guys are here now because of your relationships with SleepyC and each other but you'll stay not because of the world class coffee and doughnuts, but because of the absolute devotion we're putting into everything we do and the positive, helpful vibe we're promoting here at the site.

Peace out!

I've known Steve for about 10 years. And only having face to face interaction since 2006, at the original Huckfest. He was hugely involved with it, with me. Steve is a cool cat and genuine to a fault. And the babble that you read elsewhere, if you read there, I sincerely feel that they did him a HUGE favor!

This is a success beyond belief! Good job, Steve!!

Good job Sleepy. Believe me when I say JB's petty crap has left a sour taste in my mouth and I really don't have any respect at all for him now. My respect for you though has gone way up!

kwilson

30cc
I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as non-competes go, but I would hang on to some of those posts about you by JB just in case. You would have one hell of a slander suit in most states.