• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

BalsaDust

Is this the 1/4 scale version. Just looked it up on their website and it has a very attractive price for that size model. It says on the website die cut parts. Is that what it has or are they laser cut? If they are die cut how's the quality of the parts.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Tseres;14638 wrote: I'm just jealous of all your biplanes and just trying to keep up. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I think your machineguns fire to fast for WWI. :)

Well, maybe mine fires twice for every prop rotation.:fox:

I bought 3 B USA Bristol M1's many years ago. Dad and I sat down and built all 3 at the same time. 1 was powered with a Magnum 52, mine was powered with an OS 70, and dads had an old OS 90. All 4 strokes.

They all flew great, regardless of engine sizes. I let one of my instructors fly my M1. He poured the coals to it, and it hooked hard right and flipped over in the grass. He was embarrassed about it, and asked if I had seen it. Yup!! Sure did! I said, ease the power into it, and just let it do its thing.

Tseres

150cc
I've been over a t the IMAC Worlds all day again today. I'm not on the threads till the evening.

I'll check on the Quality of the Die Cut parts when I open the box again. My Fokker wass fair in the Quality of the cuts. I started with die cut parts way back then so they don't bother me. As a mater of fact I don't like having to cut the sections that the lazer leaves in to hold the pieces together in the sheets. There is good and bad to both.

Sub'd I'm with you Terry. Started out all my building years ago with all the die crunched parts too. :smile-new: I like the lines of most all the WW1 fighters.