• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

91" Extreme Flight Extra

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Cool! I know my planes usually stay pretty low time because I normally have at least two or three set up when I go out. Usually four at a huckfest. I know my 91 pretty much lived in my trailer last year.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I tend to get hung up on one plane, and wear it out. The 91 Extra has been that "one" until lately.
It's by far the one I am most comfortable with thus far. I'm trying to break out, and get comfortable with my others. You get any reports back from Colton about your Viper?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I was able to purchase Terry's from him after it's last incident, so I am rehabing it. Here is the start. Some of the servos are not HV, so I am using a regulator.

image001.jpg
image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image011.jpg
image016.jpg
image017.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Previous engine was a DA70, so a little modification was in order. Terry was nice enough to cut me some standoffs.
image006.jpg
image007.jpg
image008.jpg
image009.jpg
image010.jpg
image011.jpg
image012.jpg
image014.jpg