• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Haven't posted for a little while, and the reason is I have been working on the Laser fuselage as I had said, coming along great, will post a few pictures later . in the mean time I am looking for a landing gear for this 34% laser if anyone knows of any I would appreciate it

Here are a few pictures of the Laser fuse wings and tail are from the last one so all good

Attachments

• ps.JPG
    ps.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 261
  • pv.JPG
    pv.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 325
  • pt.JPG
    pt.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 284
  • pu.JPG
    pu.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 280
more work on the Laser and from the photo you can see the old tail being fitted to the new fuselage,
Also, looking into the micro hinges for the canopy which are in two sections, more studying the plans for this to get it right.
And with the rear instrument panel started , now for the front instrument panel

Attachments

• pz.JPG
    pz.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 261
  • qa.JPG
    qa.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 252
  • qb.JPG
    qb.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 267
  • qc.JPG
    qc.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 248
still working on the instrument panel , progress but we shall see, if I don't like I will start over, and the last photo is of the laser with the carbon gear on

Attachments

• qd.JPG
    qd.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 257
  • qe.JPG
    qe.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 249
  • qf.JPG
    qf.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 243
  • qg.JPG
    qg.JPG