• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Well it was a blow to hear from Bart that GSN is shutting down as of September 30th but I do understand his reasoning and only wish him the best with family and career.

BalsaDust

It sucks for sure but please keep us updated on this until that day comes as it has been an awesome project to follow along with.

It sucks for sure but please keep us updated on this until that day comes as it has been an awesome project to follow along with.
I will for sure and if anyone would like to I can also give email update as a group, that could work, so for those of you that might interested, let me know your email address at aerografixs@hotmail.com, I will do my best to keep the updates. and at anytime someone doesn't want to keep getting emails, I will simply remove them,

I'm starting to work on the Dalotel Canopy, and have the Pet G material for the main part, but not for the windshield. I did find some on Ebay but for a $30 order, they want something like $95 shipping, so here is the question , does anyone know where I can get a piece of about 20" x 20" with a thickness of between 0.030" to 0.040" , Thanks for any help