• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

The making of a 50% scale, non functioning (yet) instrument.

Attachments

• qh.JPG
    qh.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 279
  • qi.JPG
    qi.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 289
  • qj.JPG
    qj.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 257
  • qk.JPG
    qk.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 264
  • ql.JPG
    ql.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 267
  • qm.JPG
    qm.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 260
  • qn.JPG
    qn.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 256
  • qo.JPG
    qo.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 242
  • qp.JPG
    qp.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 258
  • qq.JPG
    qq.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 260
  • qr.JPG
    qr.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 269
  • qs.JPG
    qs.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 249

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
The effort you put forth to make one seemingly insignificant part, makes it seem like that part will be the focal point of the model. Then I remember that the whole plane receives this attention to detail.... [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Simply superb craftsmanship! Now I need a lathe....

The effort you put forth to make one seemingly insignificant part, makes it seem like that part will be the focal point of the model. Then I remember that the whole plane receives this attention to detail.... [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Simply superb craftsmanship! Now I need a lathe....
Your too kind

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
it's not just the project and the attention to detail but how he has the will power to stop and photograph everything is amazing to me! it's like a side job for me here at the site and I just can't do it sometimes because I'm so rushed to get stuff done! been working the last couple of nights and have zero photos to show for it!

it's not just the project and the attention to detail but how he has the will power to stop and photograph everything is amazing to me! it's like a side job for me here at the site and I just can't do it sometimes because I'm so rushed to get stuff done! been working the last couple of nights and have zero photos to show for it!
You know Bart, many times I forget to take photos because I am so entrenched in what I am doing but then I do want to take photos , first for my own reference and also for you guys, by seeing what I am doing, some have already lent assistance to things I have missed , its like I am doing this as a team player and I thank everyone.

For those of you who might have been wondering where I have been lately, well lots happening so the Dalotel has been on hold for a few weeks,
Being our club president, we had a fun fly that needed my attention, then I had to go to court as counsel , an ex member was suing our club because we refused to allow him to join this year, ya he's an a** h*** but you have all seen this before. and yes we won, and by the way, although I was our clubs counsel representing the club, I am by no means a lawyer or want to be one but someone had to do it and the Judge appointed me. So busy busy busy.
At the same time I am building the fuselage of my dear old laser but will be back soon on the dalotel and the order of the day will be working on the canopy, easy to do for non scale but not so easy for scale, hmmmm