• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

I'm not giving up hope just yet. I still have a week to try, but not getting my hopes up. I really had a blast at ARCA last year and was looking forward to it being a Huckfest this year. I miss my Texas peeps! Either way, making it or not, we'll meet up soon enough I'm sure.

I'm not giving up hope just yet. I still have a week to try, but not getting my hopes up. I really had a blast at ARCA last year and was looking forward to it being a Huckfest this year. I miss my Texas peeps! Either way, making it or not, we'll meet up soon enough I'm sure.
Let us know :D

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I asked LandonK from ExileHobby.com to send the Sbach to a friend that has been wanting one of the Skywing Sbach's for awhile. He thought that was nice, and out of the blue he offered to send me a tshirt or a hoodie!

What an awesome guy!!!!

:cool: :):cool::)

Just received a sweet hoodie from ExileHobby.com!

Thank you Landon, that was very cool of you! :cool:

:ecstatic:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Amazing experience at the Tennessee Huckfest! Joe put on a show all weekend with his 103 extra and 74 edge!
Noll traded me a 71" Slick frame for my 42" Classic Slick, and I bought a 70" Red Bull Fantasy Blue Slick!

I've been setting goals to get into a 71" slick for quite some time now, all of a sudden, I now have 2!

Had a blast with the 3dhobby shop crew, Bivens, Noll, Joe, Wamsy, Joe's Dad, and anyone else I missed, thank you guys for everything! This was an incredible experience, will be doing it again very soon!