• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

teookie

70cc twin V2
I've had this super vyper hanging in my garage for about a year now. The other day my wife looked at it and said, "When did you get this one? I've never seen it before."

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've had this super vyper hanging in my garage for about a year now. The other day my wife looked at it and said, "When did you get this one? I've never seen it before."

Not sure if that is a good thing, or a bad thing :)

Eagle34

50cc

LOL I've got a yeller SV and a red 59" Slick being delivered today. The wife doesn't know (and she can't kill me as I'm in Japan.) Took advantage of the sale and supported Team USA. My daughters favorite colour is yeller (or purple depending on the day) so I thought I'd get a yeller one.

SteveT.

100cc
I actually have a separate "hobby card" that is linked to my old account from before we got married. But that's not the issue. I keep all my planes in my office/theater room "man cave"... She came in to watch a movie one time and out of nowhere asked me, "when did you get a new orange slick?"

What?!?! She's not supposed to know that!

Hey...at least she knew what a Slick was!! (or "is" that a good thing???)

SteveT

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

SteveT

I'm not sure... I'm bringing home an orange 71 and I'm pretty sure she'll ask why I need 2 of the same plane in different sizes. Then I'll have to explain to her that I also have a 42" slick! :)

Eagle34

50cc

SteveT

My wife was talking about names for dogs, she said we could call him Slick, or Edge, or Extra. I thought that was pretty cool.

Last week she had to renew the tags for her truck, she checked on a personalized tag for my Mini, too bad "Fly Low" was already taken. At least she tries.

SteveT.

100cc
My wife was talking about names for dogs, she said we could call him Slick, or Edge, or Extra. I thought that was pretty cool.

Last week she had to renew the tags for her truck, she checked on a personalized tag for my Mini, too bad "Fly Low" was already taken. At least she tries.

And God bless her for it.....My wife just tolerates my hobbies.....no way she would think of something like that!! I am not a "clothes hound" (Levis and "T" shirts), she is though, and she gripes at me when it is my birthday or at Christmas if I want something for my hobby....she thinks I should buy/get clothes...

SteveT