• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Hey...at least she knew what a Slick was!! (or "is" that a good thing???)

SteveT

I'm not sure... I'm bringing home an orange 71 and I'm pretty sure she'll ask why I need 2 of the same plane in different sizes. Then I'll have to explain to her that I also have a 42" slick! :)

Eagle34

50cc
Well I didn't get chewed out too bad. My wife said "Two planes showed up today, were those a gift from somebody?" I said No. She asked if Tressa (my daughter) bought them for me, so I told her the one was for Tressa (kinda) the yeller SV.

SteveT.

100cc
Well I didn't get chewed out too bad. My wife said "Two planes showed up today, were those a gift from somebody?" I said No. She asked if Tressa (my daughter) bought them for me, so I told her the one was for Tressa (kinda) the yeller SV.

Yeah....it's funny, if I say I am going to buy a plane for my son...no problem.......if for me, then it's a bit more discussion....

SteveT

Guilty.

Yea but then I'd have to get the trailer to haul the durn thing, and we already had that talk. She said if I get the enclosed trailer we have to sell the car hauler trailer, and the enclosed trailer would have to be big enough to put the Corvette in. I was looking at a 7X14, which might fit the Vette inside, to be sure I'd have to go up to the 7X16. That's just a little bigger than I wanted, and right now I don't "need" that much man cave.

Yeah, sounds a bit complicated. Stick to the little electrics. Just make sure to wear a pocket T-shirt for your slide rule. LMAO!

Chad, it's not looking good for Austin. I doubt I'll be able to get out of work. The guy that was going to work my weekend for me got handed his walking papers two days ago.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Chad, it's not looking good for Austin. I doubt I'll be able to get out of work. The guy that was going to work my weekend for me got handed his walking papers two days ago.

Rob, sorry to read this, was looking forward to meeting you