• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Eagle34

50cc
Trust me- I know the feeling! It's even worse when you have the money, but the wife would kill you if you brought home an 89" Slick!

Guilty.

Well, if you're gonna go out for that, might as well make it worth it. Get a 126"!

Yea but then I'd have to get the trailer to haul the durn thing, and we already had that talk. She said if I get the enclosed trailer we have to sell the car hauler trailer, and the enclosed trailer would have to be big enough to put the Corvette in. I was looking at a 7X14, which might fit the Vette inside, to be sure I'd have to go up to the 7X16. That's just a little bigger than I wanted, and right now I don't "need" that much man cave.

teookie

70cc twin V2
Pretty sure that as long as my wife isn't home when the UPS guy shows up I could get a new plane every week w/o her suspecting anything. Just like I won't notice her huge pile of shoes getting bigger unless I see a receipt or something.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Pretty sure that as long as my wife isn't home when the UPS guy shows up I could get a new plane every week w/o her suspecting anything. Just like I won't notice her huge pile of shoes getting bigger unless I see a receipt or something.

I actually have a separate "hobby card" that is linked to my old account from before we got married. But that's not the issue. I keep all my planes in my office/theater room "man cave"... She came in to watch a movie one time and out of nowhere asked me, "when did you get a new orange slick?"

What?!?! She's not supposed to know that!