• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 70" Velox

ryan_m

100cc
I really want to get one of these planes.

Hmmm. Orange or blue?

Hmmm. Electric or gas?
Orange?
You mean yellow/red? (yellow for me, it's way more visible in the air. Blue is sexy on the ground, but much harder to see in the air)
electric! This plane is so sweet on electric. But then again you can fly the snot out of your gas 72, so maybe gas is a great option for you too... helpful I know :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
Orange?
You mean yellow/red? (yellow for me, it's way more visible in the air. Blue is sexy on the ground, but much harder to see in the air)
electric! This plane is so sweet on electric. But then again you can fly the snot out of your gas 72, so maybe gas is a great option for you too... helpful I know :D

I'm going electric in mine too... 4325-280 on 8s, spinning a 19x8 or so...

teookie

70cc twin V2
If i had to decide like right now I'd get blue and go gas. But, I would like to try an electric plane this size someday since I've never had one. But I really enjoy long flight times. Hmmmm.

Oh, and I see that it is yellow not orange now. Woops.

horton

50cc
If i had to decide like right now I'd get blue and go gas. But, I would like to try an electric plane this size someday since I've never had one. But I really enjoy long flight times. Hmmmm.

Oh, and I see that it is yellow not orange now. Woops.

Maybe this will help

Ok l put the 7985 servos in the velox. Well they felt much better but this plane still won't tumble worth a darn for me. I played with elevator throw from 45* to 65* . Moved cg from slightly forward to slightly tail heavy and still can't do it.

Am l the only one with this issue?

Oh 4325 310 kv on a 19x8 prop. With old 4S 4K lipos it pulled 2230watts and 7320rpms. Put in the new gen ace 4S 4K and pulled 2945watts and 7760rpms. Oh the new 60c gen aces out pulled the genesis 65cs by 150watts

teookie

70cc twin V2
Maybe your timing on the sticks needs to be a touch different with this plane in order to get the tumble your after. Every plane is a little different...