• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

36% PAU Edge 540T

Bipeguy03

150cc
Tseres;17912 wrote: Here are a few pictures that Joe Bays took yesterday. It was windy and cold but the Edge didn't care and neither did I. just had fun with it. After all the frustration with the electronics. It was great to be flying it again. Didn't even notice my hands getting cold till after I landed. LOL.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

How'd you get the JACKET!?!?!?!?!?! My buddy and I saw Herve and Gabby's at the XFC and we've been trying to find someone to make them for us all freaking summer.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Bipeguy03;17925 wrote: How'd you get the JACKET!?!?!?!?!?! My buddy and I saw Herve and Gabby's at the XFC and we've been trying to find someone to make them for us all freaking summer.

Tom got it from a former team member.

We will soon have swags on the web site.

Tseres

150cc
Islandflyer;17963 wrote: Tom got it from a former team member.

That is great to hear. The Jacket is a verry nie one. I keep it in the car. It has come in handy twice alredy this year.

I did get the jacket from a former team member but it was actualy Herve that asked if I wanted it. Thanks Herve. I guess I was at the right place at the right time. :)

HELLFIRE

30cc

Awesome Herve!! I'll be ordering a shirt to wear when I'm flying my awesome 60cc Edge!! And hoodies if you have any coming!!? Us Canadians love hoodies!! lol

Tseres

150cc
Todays was a different story. Didn't need a jacket at all We sat around in our T-shirts at the field. This is Indiana this time of year.

Tseres

150cc
i think I figured out what I did wrong with the Freeze Baby picture. It should have looked like this.
attachment.php

18004=12364-IMG_0031.jpg
18004=12364-IMG_0031.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! I want a Jacket, or a hoodie something to wear when it's cold!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Tseres;17979 wrote: That is great to hear. The Jacket is a verry nie one. I keep it in the car. It has come in handy twice alredy this year.

I did get the jacket from a former team member but it was actualy Herve that asked if I wanted it. Thanks Herve. I guess I was at the right place at the right time. :)

Lucky bastard lol

Bipeguy03

150cc
Tseres;17983 wrote: Todays was a different story. Didn't need a jacket at all We sat around in our T-shirts at the field. This is Indiana this time of year.

Yep, at my club picnic yesterday we showed up in coats and hats and some even had gloves cause at 8 am it was only 40 degrees here and by noon we were really comfortable. And today, I was flying at home in short sleeves and shorts and sweating...

Ohio, where you can use the A/C and the Heat in the same 12 hour span.... lmao