Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Depends on which David. I know where he lives and am more than happy to take those unwanted redheads off his hands. And Rob knows that.

stangflyer likes this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You really getting into four stroke engines. Looks like another nice one but it doesn’t look like a Kolm engine but any four stroke they all sound good. To the beat of my knowledge 3W does not build a four stroke.

stangflyer likes this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

I I'm sure you are correct. I have never seen a 3w 4-stroke. Too bad! I would own them all. LOL

:banana-dance::banana-dance::banana-dance:

Snoopy1 likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    After my last episode with my 3W-42 when the reeds failed I realized that to diagnose an engine properly when having difficulties you need a certain amount of tools. The one thing that became very apparent was that when working on the carburetor I did not not have all the tools to do a proper rebuild and check all the workings. So I purchased a pop of gauge and a Walbro tool kit and all the necessary connections and tubing . Now I am ready for the next carburetor repair.
    AE94E330-49E3-4ABF-8219-0C341EF83825.jpeg

pawnshopmike, AKNick and stangflyer like this.
  5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Very Nice!

stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  6. dhal22

More tools.........

20191007_201201.jpg

WMcNabb, acerc, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  7. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Dude, ya gotta gitz yer definitions right. Thems is not tools....Those be...TOYS. I likes me some toys. :spongebob:

acerc, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. dhal22

I received some toys today..................

:laughing:

Attached Files:

acerc, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

A few things for the Ultimate and some new tips for my Weller soldering pencil.

20190926_201136_resized.jpg

pawnshopmike, AKNick and Snoopy1 like this.
  10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

4792C463-FDA3-41CC-BA2F-50664A306776.jpeg Not the postman just me going to pick it up but I upgraded my air compressor in my garage today. Will be much nicer than the loud oil less unit I have been using.

Jetpainter, Snoopy1, WMcNabb and 2 others like this.